Eventide H3000 mk ii

Instruments, effects, DAWs -- any hardware or software we use to make music. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Eventide H3000 mk ii

Post by Guy Rowland »

Eventide have updated their H3000 and H3000 band delays plugins to mk ii.
H3000 Factory Mk II features brand new modeling of the analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converter sections of the original H3000. Additionally, new filter recreations accurately replicate the resonance and self-oscillation behavior of the hardware, faithfully capturing its magical sound.

Features modern graphics that highlight the iconic design of the H3000 Harmonizer, now with a resizable user interface. Offers versatility with an expandable view and a streamlined patching workflow.

Updated with 600+ presets including recreations from the original H3000 and new custom artist presets.

621 presets
Modular interface to combine up to 18 effects blocks together
Assignable Macro Soft Keys
19 waveforms with Function Generator
MIDI Control
Includes inputs for Sidechain and Noise
Effects blocks include delays, amplitude modulators, envelope followers, pitch shifters, filters and more.
If you are an Anthology XII owner you get this for free, and there are competative upgrades. However if, like me, you have only the original plugin, the upgrade price is $99 (I paid $67 for the original version). For new customers it's $199, and there's a bundle deal with the Band Delays version.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/ ... ory-mk-ii/

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Re: Eventide H3000 mk ii

Post by Guy Rowland »

Upgrades half price now.

GR Baumann

Post by GR Baumann »

Consider it essential?
Would you miss it?

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

GR Baumann wrote: Sep 21, 2024 2:28 am Consider it essential?
Would you miss it?
I still haven't upgraded. Mk 1 is pretty good but of course it is unessential. Very few things are truly essential - we have a whole thread on that here :)

I'm semi-tempted at half price. It looks nicer, sounds a bit better perhaps.

GR Baumann

Post by GR Baumann »

Guy Rowland wrote: Sep 21, 2024 3:14 am ...but of course it is unessential. Very few things are truly essential - we have a whole thread on that here :)
Oh, we do?

Have a link?

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

GR Baumann wrote: Sep 21, 2024 3:56 am
Guy Rowland wrote: Sep 21, 2024 3:14 am ...but of course it is unessential. Very few things are truly essential - we have a whole thread on that here :)
Oh, we do?

Have a link?
https://thesoundboard.net/viewtopic.php?p=83359

Its actually "unique" plugins, but in my book its pretty much the same thing. A plugin cannot be essential unless it is unique.

GR Baumann

Post by GR Baumann »

Thanks Guy
In my little setup, all of Valhalla, Softube Chandler Germanium Compressor, Weiss Maximiser and EQ, Eventide Split EQ.