Cubase Sale and free products

Instruments, effects, DAWs -- any hardware or software we use to make music. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Cubase Sale and free products

Post by Guy Rowland »

Well this was unexpected. Steinberg currently have a sale on for new customers and updates for Cubase 12 - 40% off. They've also now partnered with third parties to add some freebies to the promotion. Here's the thing - in a show of thoughtfulness, existing users of C12 get the freebies too. The catch is - you have to get on with it. These products disappear after October 3. Here's what's available:

ELEMENTS
Softube Dirty Tape
Acoustica Audio's Fire The Clip

ARTIST (Elements plus the following)
Celemony Melodyne Essential
Steinberg Amped Elektra

PRO (All the above plus)
Arturia CS-80 V4

The latter is what I'm rather pleased with as I haven't updated to the latest V Collection.

https://www.steinberg.net/promotion

Linos

Re: Cubase Sale and free products

Post by Linos »

Guy, do you know if your trick of buying the upgrade now and not activating it until a new version is released works when I am on 12 Pro already? The upgrade from 11 Pro does show up for me when I am logged in to the store. The question is, will I be able to redeem it for Cubase 13?

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Linos wrote: Sep 02, 2022 8:17 am Guy, do you know if your trick of buying the upgrade now and not activating it until a new version is released works when I am on 12 Pro already? The upgrade from 11 Pro does show up for me when I am logged in to the store. The question is, will I be able to redeem it for Cubase 13?
I thiiiink so? I don’t think I’ve ever bought a version that already own. I works for NI stuff apparently, I suspect it will here too but you might want to message them to check.

Linos

Post by Linos »

Thank you Guy. I'll send an e-mail and ask.

mr anxiety

Post by mr anxiety »

Keep us posted please, Linos.
Cubase 9 PC W7 MoL VEP5 (2) RME HDSP 96/52
Pro Tools 10 MAC (9) 192 Interface via Magma chassis

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

I’d like to jump in as it’s a nice deal (even at my $149 price to jump from 10.5) but it requires a pretty radical OS upgrade from Mojave. I wonder what will break.