Zynaptiq Triumph 3: Sound Design DAW

Instruments, effects, DAWs -- any hardware or software we use to make music. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Zynaptiq Triumph 3: Sound Design DAW

Post by Guy Rowland »

Out next month (allegedly), here's a short NAMM preview:

...to which my initial response is "what the hell". F1 turns a perfectly good vocal into a hideous mess - in seconds!

Clearly - surely - it's going to offer some kind of sane UX experience, and it's Zynaptiq so I'm curious to see what they come up with. Note - looks like this will be Mac-only.

Piet De Ridder

Re: Zynaptiq Triumph 3: Sound Design DAW

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Triumph, a multi-layer audio editor for Mac, used to be an Audiofile Engineering product (which is when I first bought it, sometime around 2014 or so). Riddled with problems, very tedious to work with, and for a long time without any development or support at all, I quickly stopped using it. (It was always clear however that this software had a lot of potential and power.)
I can't recall at which point it became a Zynaptiq product, but I just checked and I currently have version 2.8 on my machine which already has the name Zynaptiq on it. Very interested too see what Triumph has been transformed into in this new version.

Triumph got a mention in this post from 2016: https://thesoundboard.net/viewtopic.php?p=11457#p11457

_

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I really do hope this come to Windoze!

Fleer

Post by Fleer »

Looking forward to this with anticipation.

wst3

Post by wst3 »

yet another reason to be envious of my Mac using brethren! Zynaptiq has been pretty good about porting new plugins to Windoze, hope that goes for applications too!

Or I get a Mac? That would provide access to Logic, M, and now Triumph - and probably a couple others I've long since forgotten<G>.

Piet De Ridder

Post by Piet De Ridder »

It's released. As I understand it, Triumph 3 is now part of Zynaptiq's Mac Audio Apps bundle which also includes Myriad 4 (high-end batch processing), Spectre (advanced audio analysis), Loop Editor 2 and the Zynaptiq Wormhole multi-fx plugin.

Price: $399 / €469. - Introduction price (until the end of September): $249 / €289.
Registered users with a pre-existing license for any one of the following applications: TRIUMPH, MYRIAD, SPECTRE, LOOP EDITOR, Aura, Wave Editor, or Sample Manager, may upgrade at a reduced price of USD 99 / EUR 119.

_

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I would love to see this migrate to Windoze!

Fleer

Post by Fleer »

Running sweeeeet on Apple Silicon :)