Fluffy Audio 'Venice' / Modern Chamber Strings

Instruments, effects, DAWs -- any hardware or software we use to make music. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

lofi

Re: Coming soon: Fluffy Audio 'Venice' / Modern Chamber Strings

Post by lofi »

Wow, you've been busy.
I'm sure this is why you never got back to my support ticket, you know the one from early January 2019 ;)
Still not resolved :O

Best of luck with your strings.

/Anders

wst3

Re: Coming soon: Fluffy Audio 'Venice' / Modern Chamber Strings

Post by wst3 »

It really does sound lovely! Well done!!

paoling

Re: Fluffy Audio 'Venice' / Modern Chamber Strings

Post by paoling »

Thank you guys for your kind words!
And Anders I am extremely sorry for not having answered you. I have checked your mail today. And I'll get back to you tomorrow with some kind of solution. Promise.

Ashermusic

Post by Ashermusic »

I just got it. I swore I would not review another strings library but because Paolo always gets the tone right, I changed my mind. And darned if he hasn’t done it again! It sounds gorgeous. Looking forward to learning how best to use it.
Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com

Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Love this in the bullet points:

Sleepless nights of editing and scripting

Congrats on the release. Sounding beautiful. Very much looking forward to reading the user reports on it too. Not sure if this was already posted and I missed it, but here's an articulation demo:

The low dynamics and ponticello sound particularly gorgeous. Just occasionally I hear a little legato glitch eg the quick notes on 2nd violins at 0.53.

Ashermusic

Post by Ashermusic »

Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com

wst3

Post by wst3 »

Wow, that might be one of the most glowing reviews you have written (yes, I do keep score!)

Makes me wish I had some cash lying around begging to be spent! I will keep my eyes out for a sale, or more likely an opportunity to use them, which makes it somewhat easier to justify the expense.

Thanks for sharing!