SOLD: Apogee Jam

This legacy subforum is locked for new topics. Please start new threads in For Sale instead.
Forum rules
This legacy subforum is locked for new topics. Please start new threads in For Sale instead.

If posters in this subforum would like any of their existing topics relocated to the public For Sale subforum, please use the Report Post option and ask for the topic to be moved in the description.

Topic author
kpc

SOLD: Apogee Jam

Post by kpc »

Hello -

I have this original Apogee Jam that I have had for years - I won it in a contest from Apogee. I have never used it, it still has the plastic wrap on the unit, and the cords are still tied as they came out of the box. I no longer have the box, but for all intents and purposes, this is a new unit.

You can read about the product here.

They are going for around $85 (refurbished) - $90 according to Apogee site. I'm open to any offer.

I have the Jam, Original iPhone/iPad cable (30 pin, not lightening) and USB cable. I don't have any use for it, so if someone here does, let me know.

I'll post it in a couple other places next week, but thought I would ask around here first.

PM me if you are at all interested.
jam.jpg
- kayle