Bunker Samples Summer Sale: 40 % off everything and all string libraries for $129 - ends July 31

Time-limited sales and other promotional offers. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
thesteelydane

Bunker Samples Summer Sale: 40 % off everything and all string libraries for $129 - ends July 31

Post by thesteelydane »

Bunker Samples is running a summer sale with 40% off everything until the end of the month*.

There's also a new bundle containing all the string libraries I've made to date, for just $129 during the sale. You'll get:
  • Intimate Viola "Iremia" (reg. $99) - a solo library dedicated to intimate, quiet and soft textures recorded in exquisite detail. A broad selection of different feathery, static longs and many moving textures, as well as 4 different lengths of swells, all with and without mutes, makes it the perfect choice for adding a sense of intimacy and humanity to your score.
  • Bunker Strings Vol. 1 (reg. $59) - an innovative, complete string library that lets you seamlessly change the ensemble size on the fly, and thereby increasing the density of the texture. Vol. 1 is dedicated to contemporary, pointillistic textures - many randomly timed short notes coming together in a cloud of sound, but you also get drum stick Col Legno shorts. Probably the loudest Col Legno ever sampled.
  • Bunker Strings Vol. 2 (reg. $79) - the companion expansion of Vol. 1 with the same concept, but focused on longer, bowed textures, perfect for adding a modern string orchestra sound full of movement and life to your music. The shorts are guitar pick pizzicato, a technique pioneered by Jonny Greenwood in his score for There Will be Blood.
  • Gongster Loops - bonus only available with purchase.
Let me know if you have any questions! Best,
Nicolaj, Bunker Samples

*except Sticks & Stones, but hey, it's just $29 at full price
Bunker Samples - rule breaking virtual instruments

esoundcheck

Re: Bunker Samples Summer Sale: 40 % off everything and all string libraries for $129 - ends July 31

Post by esoundcheck »

That string bundle for $129 is a great deal - I'll have to check those libraries out. Always cool to see innovative sampling concepts too. :O

mr anxiety

Re: Bunker Samples Summer Sale: 40 % off everything and all string libraries for $129 - ends July 31

Post by mr anxiety »

I find these Bunker libraries rather inspiring. They are a great starting point to help push you down a more unpredictable path. My 2 cents.
Cubase 9 PC W7 MoL VEP5 (2) RME HDSP 96/52
Pro Tools 10 MAC (9) 192 Interface via Magma chassis