VST buzz closing down sales

Time-limited sales and other promotional offers. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

VST buzz closing down sales

Post by Guy Rowland »

One of the premier "get stuff for peanuts" sites is closing at the end of the month and they're re-running a ton of their sales before it all stops. Too many to mention here, but a few highlights that may be of interest to folks here:

Fable Broadway Lites 2.0 €99
Tom Wolfe Ambient Collection for Omnisphere €29 (many other preset bundles in the sale)
AudioThing Valves €9 (many other AudioThing deals)
Strezov Cornucopia Strings 2 €59
PSP SpringBox €27
BFD3 €64
Acon Restoration Suite 2 €36

https://vstbuzz.com/closing-down-sale/

wst3

Re: VST buzz closing down sales

Post by wst3 »

Emmet is a good guy, and while I do have my reservations about these sorts of prices making it more difficult for developers to maintain their edge I am not a marketing guy, and I don't think VSTBuzz would have lasted as long as it has if it was truly discouraging sales. In fact I think VSTBuzz has introduced folks to developers they were previously unknown to them.

They set the bar pretty high! My guess is that they will be missed.

soundbylaura

Post by soundbylaura »

Extra 10% Off with code VST10OFF (ymmv)
Be an upstander.

Erik

Post by Erik »

wst3 wrote: Aug 08, 2024 9:09 am Emmet is a good guy, and while I do have my reservations about these sorts of prices making it more difficult for developers to maintain their edge I am not a marketing guy, and I don't think VSTBuzz would have lasted as long as it has if it was truly discouraging sales. In fact I think VSTBuzz has introduced folks to developers they were previously unknown to them.

They set the bar pretty high! My guess is that they will be missed.
I agree with the introduction to unknown dev VSTbuzz has allowed.
"I'm using more black notes now and there are a lot of chords in the last album, too" Vince Clarke -1986