Cinesamples Abbey Road Upright Pianos discontinued

Instruments, effects, DAWs -- any hardware or software we use to make music. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Ashermusic

Re: Cinesamples Abbey Road Upright Pianos discontinued

Post by Ashermusic »

X-bassist wrote: Apr 25, 2020 7:05 pm
Ashermusic wrote: Apr 23, 2020 4:28 pm You know, I am a huge Beatles fan, as well as some others, so you would think I would be the perfect target for these kind of things, but in the end, to me they are just freaking samples and if they get the job done with a little massaging, I don’t much care where they come from.
That is EXactly what Mozart said! ... oh, wait... no... he cared about the music he was making.

Getting the job done is good for paint and nails, doing the wash, and getting your car fixed. Even there, some people would disagree (like architects, dry cleaners, and indy 500 mechanics).

But Kudos for making the most out of what you already have.

Mozart was trying to create music for the ages, I am not., just nice pop songs and projects with samples to please clients. The difference between me and some others, not saying you, is that they don't acknowledge that, and speak of "art" while they are doing Hans Zimmer lite.
Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com

cgbb1964

Post by cgbb1964 »

Hello, I am new to the forum. Thanks for having me.

I am very sad that I never had a chance to get the Cinesamples Abbey Road Upright Pianos collection. I understand that it is discontinued but is it possible for someone that owns it to transfer it? Is that even possible?

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Just saying a warm welcome cgbb even if I can't help since AFAIK Cinesamples do not allow reselling. If I were you I'd drop them a line at support just in case - nothing to lose, right?

wst3

Post by wst3 »

What Guy said - both the hello and the suggestion to contact Cinesamples Support. They have always been very helpful, although I've not made a request quite like this.

Welcome!! An good luck